Saturday, February 2, 2013

Block 3 continued

Spent an hour last night cutting out the flowers then spent an hour this morning sewing some on.

I glue the pieces on with 505 temporary spray basting glue. I set up the pieces wrong side up on a sheet of tissue then spray gently from about 30cm away. The first time I tried this for the house parts I sprayed gently but was a bit close and the pieces flew away.

I used the same piece of tissue paper. Just pulled it gently apart where I had folded the sticky part in from last time and placed the pieces on. It wasn't sticky enough to be a problem.


valspierssews

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet, this is going to look gorgeous when it's finished.

    ReplyDelete